Four projects were selected for further development in the Marine Corps Business Operations Support Services (MCBOSS) accredited DevSecOps environment!
The selected proposals are:
- I MEF: GCCS Reconciliation Tool
- II MEF: Command Data Visualization Tool
- III MEF: REDONKULATOR Logistics Planning Tool
- MARFORRES: Predictive Maintenance Operations
Each MEF team will begin a 90 day development evolution where they will learn how to:
- Plan and execute agile software development methodology
- Achieve an Authority to Operate (ATO) through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) methodology
- Use Git Flow and Trunk Based Development to effectively build and collaborate on a product as a team
- Leverage a Platform as a Service (PaaS) to build containerized apps using a DevSecOps pipeline
- Build a web hosted static site!
- And much more!